Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Iowa

Recruitment. 

Yeah, that happened. 

It is an incredibly long and drawn out process which involves talking to many random girls and judging them based on talking to them for less then 5 minutes.

Fantastic.

Enough on that.

Post LA life has been busy, but incredibly boring at the same time. Hopefully things will pick up once/ if I get into a show this semester.

I am also hoping to get involved in some student films so... you know... there's that.

Last week I got a call from Greek and 90210 asking if I could work. Pretty much cried when I had to call them back and tell them I was out of state.

BUT I did see Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog! If you haven't checked it out, go do. Now. No joke.

That's really it for now. Updates are going to be pretty spares until the shows I worked on this summer start airing. Then I will post if I can be seen in any or not.

There is a preview for Greek on the abc family website which includes concert scenes of the Plain White T's singing Natural Disaster. I am in that scene, but my computer screen is too small for me to see if I am I blur in the background anywhere. But I am going to keep looking.

So if anyone sees that commercial and sees a hot pink blog with curly dark brown hair, that's me!

(Wow... I am famous).

No comments: