Monday, July 27, 2009

Another weekend gone

This past week was really tiering for me. Not that there was a lot going on at work... but with someone staying at my place for much longer than I origionally thought I didn't get a lot of rest, or time to just relax by myself (which is something that I need in order to stay sane).

That is all I am going to say on that.

Highlights of this weekend:

I saw a comedy show. It was fun. A bit too long for my taste, but what you gonna do.

Did some shooting for Half Day Today on Sat, and then cleaned my brothers apartment as payment for his old iphone. Fair trade... but damn. His place was GROSS. At one point I was using this oven cleaner... and some of it got on my arm and now I have a fancy chemical burn. Awesome.

That night I saw "The Room", which is this HORRIBLE movie that has become a cult hit and has really fun audience participation. Also the director/main actor was there and did a Q&A about the film. SO funny. I you ever get a chance to see a screenig of this DO IT (and bring loys of plastic spoons).

Sunday I had some MUCH needed chill time. Then went to go see Tim and Eric live. It was a great show. I was happy.

umm that's about it. I'd say it was a fun last weekend.
Now it's my last week at work, hopefully when my boss comes back I will have more to do.

I'm sad to be leaving soon, but also kinda ready. I just want to finish my last year of school, have a great time, and then start the next phase of my life. I know what I need to do, and I want to get started.

... also I miss my birds and I can't wait to see them.

No comments: