Monday, July 13, 2009

Rodeo, Sprinkles and more

This past week at work I did nothing. No. Seriously. I watched the MJ Memoiral. I also designed this flyer for a bakery showcase that is today... which is cool. Putting my graphic arts skills from high school to use.

But other than that didn't do a damn thing. I was BORED OUT OF MY MIND! (and this week doesn't look like it will be busier).

This weekend was fun though. Friday veronica and I went to Rodeo Drive and checked out the stores there. She bought some stuff... but I am broke and couldn't get a damn thing. I did stare into the Chanel store and cry though. Why am I not a spoiled little rich girl that can just throw away daddy's money!?!

One day... one day I WILL own Chanel. And it will be great.

We did stop at Sprinkles Cupcakes... which was AMAZING. Best cupcake EVER. I got a t-shirt from there. Because it's cool. Don't judge me.

We also decided to stalk the playboy mansion, cause we were over by there. We found it... but from the street you can only see the VERY tip of the roof. I was sad. We also drove around the UCLA campus and looked at the sorority houses. Too bad they don;t have an AXD there, cause otherwise we could have seen inside the hosue. Would have been WAY cool.

Sat. was just kinda chill. I saw Bruno... thought it was pretty good. But there was just something off about it. I donno. Not as good as Borat.

Sunday I went to Will Rogers beach. It was SUCH a nice day! There waves were HUGE too. I really love playing in the waves. It's so simple... and so fun. I love it.

But what I don't love is forgetting to re-aply sun screen and coming home to discover that I have turned into lobster woman. So that is where I am right now. All kinds of exhusted from the sun and in pain. Oh... and bright red. It's awesome. Let me tell you.

I need Aloe.
And a nap.

I am currently debating if I can get away with napping in my cubicle.
...I think the answer is yes.

No comments: