Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Flyer


Here are the flyers I made for the bakery thing. I decided to post them here cause... why not?

By the way the tasting of their stuff yesterday was AMAZING. I was a fat kid and tried everything... and then took seconds on my favorites cause there were left overs and I was put in charge of cleaning it up. NOTE: Do not put me in charge of left over free chocolate. My inner fat kid cannot resist such temptations.

I would strongly recommend them for all your future desert needs. They had a cool Ace of Cakes style MTV cake! SO cool and yummy! I wish I could bake... but if it doesn't come out of a box with step by step directions, I am lost. 

Oh! And the woman who owns the business's name is Pedal. How cute is that?

Also sunburn status: Small areas have turned to tan, but for the most part I am still in an incredible amount of pain. ouch.


No comments: