Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Central Casting

Drove Kristin to work today on my way to Central Casting. I would just like to say that Culver city has NO gas stations. None. I could not find ANY. I had to drive super out of my way to find one (gas here by the way was $4.10 for regular, but there were a lot of place that were higher).

Got to Central Casting fine, parallel parked fine (I was super proud of myself cause I usually suck at this) and registered with them.

There is really no story there. Walked in, they told the group of us how to fill out our paper work, then we waited in line, turned in said paper work, got a photo taken, then left.

The only kinda cool thing was there was a casting director who needed some people for an Entourage shoot that day, so he pulled 2 girls from the line. I was not pulled as I was not dressed like I was going out clubbing or anything (aka I was not dressed like a whore).

So now in about an hour I call in and see if there are any jobs for me yet. If not I will call in later tonight.

Other then that not too much is up. I gotta go get Al's oil changed, then I need to get this Thomas Bros map book cause I guess they give direction based on that.

Also I would like to make brownies because they are all kinds of delicious. 


update: So the people who lived in this apartment before left a Thomas guide. That is pretty fucking sweet if you ask me.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

You will get lots of jobs and make lots of moneys and become a famous actress.

Also, the cheapest gas in Northbrook is $4.36 :)