Monday, May 26, 2008

I feel like bragging

While in Santa Monica today I went into an American Eagle and found a pair of jeans on sale, but they only had them in a size 14 or a size 2. I tried the 2 on and they fit really well.

World: You should probably hate me.

Also while there I saw someone who kinda maybe sorta looked like Orlando Bloom... but I couldn't tell cause the guy had huge sunglasses on. Probably wasn't him. If it was there would have been a crowed of screaming fan girls. Or there would be the group of fan girls who tried to act cool, and just kinda quietly stalked him. I saw neither of these groups. Also he was with some homely looking chick.

Also I had this entire plan that by the end of the summer I was gonna be able to run from the apartment to the beach.... yeah. After driving down there today, I don't think that is gonna happen. 3 miles is a lot longer then you think it is.

If I get a bike... MAYBE I will try biking down there. But I am pretty lazy so it is kinda doubtful.

No comments: