Friday, May 30, 2008

Telemete Games

I had my first shoot today. The whoring myself out as blurs in the background of movies and TV has officially begun.

Today I was shooting for Telemete Games. The location was in the mountains outside of Malibu by "the rock store" which is some sketchy little biker place. The production team never exactly told us what Telemete Games were... just that it something for French tv, either a commercial or tv show. So if you watch French TV... look for me?

They told us to dress European, because all Europeans dress alike. But they said Earth tones, layers, hoodies, etc. We get on the set and WAIT no brown and the shoot is suppose to take place in the summer time! (which actually makes sense because we were suppose to be Tour de France on lookers)

What I did today was wait 4 hours, then hold an English flag and wave it as some bikers passed. Then I waited some more. Then I waved the flag again. Then after a few more times of this we went to lunch.

After lunch we watched a biker ride his bike into a wall and look all concerned after.

Then we went down the hill again and watched bikers ride up and we cheered.

Long day (7:30a call time to 7:00pm), I got burnt, but got about $100 out of it.

Not bad.

Also met some cool people and got some advise on what to do out here.

I am super tired though.

No comments: