Monday, May 26, 2008

Long ass Day

2 nights ago I was hanging out with Lee and we decided to go to Santa Monica Pier. I realized I know nothing about this city, cause I didn't even know about the pier... or about anything else kinda fun to do in LA.

Anyway, as we were looking for parking for the pier (which we never found btw) Lee's engine light turned on, so we decided just to go back to his place and watch Grandma's Boy, which is a fucking amazing movie by the way. We also found this one show where they spray painted a poodle blue.

 After the movie (and the blue poodle show... which was still on when the movie ended) we went to Lee's car so he could drive me home, but the car wouldn't start so I ended up staying the night.

The next morning we tried jumping the car... but the world decided that it hated us and that didn't work so we got the car towed to this place that Lee said was about 3 blocks from my place.

Lee is a liar. 

It was more like 30 blocks.

We finally got to my place and played the Wii for a while (I kicked his ass in wii hockey by the way cause I am just that cool). Lee's car got fixed (cost him $500, so I felt super bad for him) and he took a cab to get him car.

I am driving from now on whenever we go places. It had been decided (even though I am a spazz when it come to driving... and other things)

After he left... I crashed for a while and then watched the new Wes Anderson movie. Not quite as good as Zissou, but still it was a really really great movie.

Today I'm going to Santa Monica to shop cause I finally have a car.

Central Casting will happen wed.

Good Times.








No comments: