Saturday, July 5, 2008

The 4th

I tagged along with Alfie for the 4th. I would have rather made my own plans and whatnot... but shit happens.

We went to this AMAZING house in Pasadena. Seriously, this place was incredible. It was on this hill overlooking... I don't even know... the valley maybe? Anyhoo.... You could see for miles and miles and it was incredible. 

We hung out in the pool most of the day, then we all played Taboo. Which I failed at. Just fail. I don't want to talk about it.

Then we moved on to catch phrase... which was did slightly better at.

Afterwards we all ate, then went to the roof to watch fireworks.

Again. Amazing. 

We could see at the very least 20 different fire work shows going on all around us. There was also one that was really close to us too, which was great. 

One day I am going to have my own mansion in Pasadena... or I will just live in a shitty box the rest of my life. 

Either works.

No comments: