Tuesday, July 1, 2008

FUCK THE BACHELORETTE

I was a paid audience member for The Bachelorette today. 

It was TERRIBLE. 

Seriously AWFUL. 

They told us our call time was 2:30, so I got there at about 2:15 (we are suppose to report to set about 10 minutes early as just kinda a rule).

They put us all in a line outside of the studio to wait to go in. We stood in line in over 100 degree weather with NO shade and NO place to sit for 2 and a half hour before they finally let us into the studio.

They also took our cell phones away form us right when we got there GUARANTEEING that I would not be able tog et work for tomorrow (Central posts most of it's stuff at 2:30).

Then when we went in and they sat me in  the back row in the corner (the worst seats even though I was one of the first 20 people in line). So I probably won't even be seen on camera at ANY point.

Also they had a "wait list" for the bathroom so I wasn't able to go for over 4 hours. 

It was HORRIBLE.

I am INCREDIBLY sunburnt.
And I almost threw up and passed out from the heat.

As a result of today I am going to boycott The Bachelor. 

I'm sorry... you can't just treat people like that. We may be part of the "scenery" for the show... but we are still living breathing human beings and The Bachelor completely ignored that.

I'm going to write NBC or whatever company owns that show... and I am NEVER going to watch it again and encourage others not to.

FUCK the bachelorette. 

By far THE WORST day here so far.

8 comments:

Jasonfan said...

So did Jason win Deana's heart? Can you share any secrets?

Raquel said...

Yes, secrets! Spill!gp

Unknown said...

I am so sorry you had such an awful time at the taping of The Bachelorette After The Final Rose Show. That really sucks that ABC would actually treat people the way you describe in your blog, the way they treated you. Did they ask you to sign a contract saying you would not talk about what you saw? There are plenty of people that are very curious to know what the outcome of the show is.... A little poetic justice for your misery possibly, if you might blog about the outcome???????? :o)

sclevine said...

As much as I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to tell you guys what happened (it would be amazing justice I think) I did have to sign a contract saying that if I told I could be sued for up to 5 million dollar.

And I donno about you guys, but I don't have that kind of money just sitting around.

But I will say that I was shocked by her choice.

Jasonfan said...

Thanks sclevine! Even though I am huge Jason supporter, i actually like both guys. So if she chooses jesse, im happy for her:) Im glad dee finally found true love!

Jasonfan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raquel said...

Yup, I can imagine that you were surprised. It has come to my attention that two other people who were at the taping said it was indeed Jesse that was picked. What a bummer...Sorry you had a bad experience.

sclevine said...

Yeah, but she did look really happy and in love with him.

To each her own I guess.