Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dexter

Worked Dexter today in Long Beach.

I had a hell of a time finding where the set was. The address that was given to us was 300 Ocean Ave in Long Beach... but the thing is the entire convention area is 300 Ocean Ave so I was driving around this big area for a while before I found set.

Actually I found it at one point, but I was on the other side of the lot and asked this one guy if it was the Dexter lot, and he said no so I drove away.

I found it though, and I wasn't too late.

Other then that it was a pretty good day... long, but still good.

The first part of the day (which was most of the day) I was a person at some Cuban festival. This consisted of me walking around and watching this one guy do magic tricks. Doing this scene lasted pretty much the entire day.

The second part of the day (which only took about an hour and a half to film) was at some outside bistro on a pier. I was a waitress. 

They had me go through hair and make-up which was kinda fun (they didn't really do anything, just touch up my cover up and put my hair in a pony tail... but whatever). ALSO while I was getting this done I was in the trailer with Michael C. Hall which I thought was pretty cool. He was one chair over from me, but he seemed all super serious and not wanting to talk so I didn't really get to meet him.

It was a pretty good day, I was in the sun a lot which is draining and Long Beach is far but I got lots of over time and pay bumps for the day so I can't complain.

Tomorrow night I am working on House. 

I am way excited. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you are working on House!!!!!!! OMG!

I am so jealous.