Saturday, July 26, 2008

90210

This was a night call.

Took place in a parking lot. My car was used as background for this scene, although it was just parked and not being driven.

The only really interesting thing that happened on set was one scene where this girl decides to wreck this car. She stomps on it with heels and then hits it with her bag. It was kinda fun to watch.

Although the my story about this set has nothing to do with the filming. 

I arrived on set and parked in this parking lot, then walked over to where we sign in. There was an AD there who told me that since I was booked with a car I had to go park it on the other side of this parking structure.  So I went and did that... although when I got to the other side of the structure no one was there. So I went into the structure to turn around and go back where I came. As I was pulling out and making a left a car changed lanes into my lane and grazed the side of the car and then sped off. 

Yeah.

Another hit and run.

The right front bumper is now scratched. 

I returned to where holding was with my car, walked behind this one trailer and then proceeded to have a massive breakdown. Then I called my parents and broke down yet again. 

I finally collected myself, went over to the AD and said I couldn't find where he wanted me to go, and then told him what had happened with the car. He told me had had been giving the wrong info and that my was suppose to go where I had it in the first place.

Wanna guess what I did after he told me that?

I got into my car... and broke down. Again.

Then all night people kept asking me what had happened (I guess it spread around set and whatnot) so all night I had to keep retelling the story and thinking about it.

Needless to say it was a very very very long and stressful night.

Also (icing on the cake) I was booked Monday for Transformers which I was PUMPED about. But then (after I got hit) I get a call from central that the shoot was canceled, and there was nothing else on the lines that night. So I have no work for Monday. 

Again stressful stressful awful night for me.

No comments: