Monday, June 30, 2008

Hella, Malibu and Melrose

Saturday night I hung out with a girl I met on set. We went to this party (ended being only 6 people... and only guys). All the people there were from Northern California and every other word out of their mouths was "hella". This is probably the worst word ever. It was super annoying to hear all night. I donno. There's just something about it that makes the person saying it just sounds like a total and complete tool.

And no body likes tools.

Nobody.

Sunday:
Went to a beach in Malibu with. It was really really pretty. We were watching some of the surfers which was fun, and then we decided to go into the ocean and whatnot. Got carried away by a few waves but it was all good.

Then we decided that we wanted sushi so we typed that into the Garmon, and it tooks us to this crazy place which we had to drive through Tapanga canyon to get to (which was a really long drive through a canyon and up a mountain area)... and then the place ended up being expensive so we didn't eat there and headed to a place down the street from me. But it was an adventure, and prompted some good conversations about Boy Meets World.

Oh Cory and Tapanga, what an amazing couple you were.

Monday:

Today Hillary and I went shopping on Melrose. It was fun for a while and there were some really cool shops, but after a while everything all kinda started to look the same. Tye dye is back in... who knew?

And now I am watching Mean Girls.

Tomorrow I am going to be a paid audience member for The Bachelorette. I guess it's going to be some sort of reunion show or something. That's the only reason I think that they need to have an audience. 

And yeah... a lot of audiences for TV shows are payed extras. Like Deal or No Deal. The audience for that is all people who are paid to be there. 

AND you know those commercials for movies where they show people who have just seen the movie saying "It was great! I loved it! I would go see it again!"
... paid actors.

Hollywood is so fake.

But I kinda love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I could think of with the guys only saying "Hella" was that one episode of South Park where Cartman said "Hella" repeatedly and everyone wanted to trade him for his bearded evil twin.

sclevine said...

Haha that's what I thought of too!

... actually I think that episode of south park was the first time I heard the word "hella".

o south park. good times.