Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Suit Life

Worked "The Suit Life On Deck" today... which is a spin off of "The Suit Life with Zack and Cody".

It's the same show... minus Ashley Tisdale and now it takes place on a boat.

I donno. I didn't write it.

ANYHOO, we weren't actually shooting today. They called about 15 people in for an "interview", which turned out to be less of an interview and more of a "let's line everyone up and pick the ones who look the youngest". 

I was one of the 6 chosen to stay, which was pretty cool. I guess looking 14 pays off.

The actors ran through each of the scenes for the show... the background was in about 3 scenes. 

It was fun to be on a sound stage cause I hadn't worked on one before. The set for the show is really cute. We worked on the "Sky Deck" which was really really cute. It's like the deck of the boat, with a hot tub and lounge chairs. I didn't get to go into the hot tub though... which made me sad.

The crew was super nice and so was the cast. We got to talk to some of them a little which was pretty cool. 

There are about 1,000,000 little tweens who are probably super jealous of me right now.

We actually shoot the show on Friday. Some of it will be with a live studio audience, so I think that will be a lot of fun. I've heard that the audience goes crazy on these shows... so it will be interesting. 

I'm working some movie tomorrow... I am just hoping that it doesn't go too late. Otherwise I will be dead on Friday.

No comments: