Saturday, June 28, 2008

Suit Life again

Wed, Thurs, and Fri I worked Suit Life again. 

Thursday was a super short day, only about 3 hours.

Friday we shot the rest of the show. There was a classroom scene that we did, I was next to Cole and behind Dylan so I will probably be in the shot, and then we shot the rest of the show in front of the studio audience. 

When the audience is there, there is alway a guy who kinda keeps them entertained in between shots. This week the guy who was entertaining them just went on pretty much a sexist rant. He was saying things like "all you young women in the audience better listen to your moms so that you learn how to cook and set a table". Then he brought out a football and started saying "Ok, well all the boys know what this is... but the girls don't" or "The boys can catch this.... but the girls can't".

He just went on and on, and it really really started to bother me. He was talking to a bunch of little kids... you just don't say stuff like that. The rest of the girls and I were really irked by him.

Anyhoo because next week is the 4th, Suit Life is taking a week off. This means I have to find my own stuff through central or Sande Alessi for next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As if Sleeping Beauty and Snow White haven't already taught young girls that they must rely on men to do all the hard work.....they hired a chauvanistic douche bag to "entertain" the impressionable girls in the audience by scolding them to learn their way around a kitchen. Kudos, Disney!

I may have to actually watch the Suit Life and see if I can spot you!