Wednesday, June 17, 2009

creative title.

New stuff going on:

-today worked on a list of "cougars" in hollywood. So THAT was exciting...

-The other day the Tia and Tamera from Sister Sister were in the office for a meeting. I saw them walking out of the elevator.

-Read a pilot at work... I guess VH1 is considering doing some scripted shows which is cool.

-I got a job as an extra on Greek again for Friday, so I am actually really excited for that. I had a really good time on the set last year, so I am hoping this time will be just as good of an experience.

-Chelsea might be coming in to visit me this weekend! I miss her and I am really excited to have her stay here :)

-I am watching an insane amount of Ghost Hunters and want to be a paranormal investigator now. Who else is in? It'll be fuuunnn!!!

No comments: