Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 9th

Nothing too exciting going on here, but I felt I should probably do an update anyway.

This weekend I went to Venice Beach with Greg. We just kinda walked around and caught up. I got a fun necklace, he bought this really cool little painting thing.

Sunday I went to a shoot for Half Day Today (my brothers sketch comedy/ production group). Filming went well, I think the sketch is gonna turn out all kinds of good.

Other then that nothing too exciting going on. At work I've really just been fileing things and doing talent research.

I did have an epic battle with a copy machine yesterday! (I won).

Also since I am off on Fridays I plan to look for extra work to do. I just don't like sitting around doing nothing for 3 days in a row. I tend to drive myself crazy when I do that. Or I just waste my life playing the sims.

Oh! Speaking of the sims! You can play the sims 3 on the iphone (and in about 2 weeks I am getting my brothers old iphone). This means that no one will ever see me again.

... back to doing research (and by research I am TMZ).

No comments: