Tuesday, June 23, 2009

White Rabbit, Greek, and more!

Busy weekend!

Thursday night:
-There was a band (White Rabbit) that played at MTV Thursday afternoon. I didn't see them, cause I had no idea it was happening, but some of the other interns did and said they were good and were gonna go see them in concert that night (they were playing at the Troubadour in West Hollywood). I wanted to see them too, so we got our names put on the list cause MTV is magic like that (I'm not gonna lie I felt like a BAD ASS walking up to the line and being all "I'm on the list". I am SUCH a tool).

So me and Veronica (she was the only other one that ended up going) went to the concert. It was really good! I loved the band (they are sending over some cds to MTV, so I think I am gonna grab one of those). Also the Troubadour is a really cool place... it's split level and small, but I liked it a lot. I'll probably try to see another show there.

Friday:

I worked on Greek as an extra again!

I rented a car and headed down to the studio. I was suppose to get there at 2:30ish... but traffic was TERRIBLE. Seriously it look me 2 hours to go 7 miles. It was AWFUL. But I finally got there (half an hour late).

I shot 2 scenes. The first was showing a bunch of girls signing up to do a charity undie run. I was one of the girls in the line signing up. Jake McDorman (Evan) was there... in his undies. Probably one of the greatest moments in my life (no really the guy look SO good without a shirt!).

The other scene took place at night, it was the actual "undie run" event. I didn't ahve to strip down to my undies, but some extras did. I was just in a tank and shorts. In this scene I saw Scott Foster (Cappie) in his boxers (this WAS the greatest moment in my life). I talked to him for like... 2 seconds (while he was only wearing boxers), and Spencer (Cassie). Both were really nice and fun people.

Also the guy who plays Calvin said "hi" to me, and I saw the actresses who play Ashley and Rebecca, so that was neat. 

Also they needed a "kissing couple" for the show for some still photos, so I figured it's an extra pay bump and I've already made out with someone on the show... why not? So I kissed a guy for the cameras, he was cute so it was all good.

Basically I had fun. It was a LATE night though. I got home at 4am. 

I kinda missed extra work... just being on the set and all and getting to talk to a lot of really different people is fun. So I'll look into do a bit more of that (hopefully more on Greek... cause it's Greek).

Saturday:
Chelsea was in town this weekend!!! She stayed at my place. I felt bad cause we were gonna hang out Friday too... but the shoot went SO long. I had no idea it was gonna be a night shoot, but what are you gonna do?

We slept in a bit, returned my rental car, then got pancakes. After that we pretty much just chilled out at the apartment.

Sunday:
Chelsea and I walked down to Santa Monica beach and the shopping area around there. It was good times. Our feet killed on the way back. We also made brownies, which is terrible because now I am eating them. 

Chelsea left Monday while I was at work. I was very sad that she left. :(

Monday:
Yeah... nothing really to speak of happened Monday except that I GOT AN IPHONE! It's my brothers old one... but it is still pretty and I like it.

Tuesday:
Found out today that I MIGHT (nothing for sure) get to go to a "Save the Music" event this weekend, which would be really really really cool. I am super hoping that it ends up working out.

No comments: