Saturday, June 13, 2009

More more more

Nothing exciting going on at work.

It seems as though all I do is create lists of different people, and then do research on them (single male celebs in their 30's, socialites, etc.) 

I tired to find some extra work for friday... but there was nothing going on.

Thursday I went to a karaoke bar and thought it would be a really good idea to sing kelly clarkson. it was not a good idea, in fact it was a bad idea. 

Yesterday I walked to 3rd street to look for a yellow dress for recruitment and just kinda shop in general. I also stopped off at a craft store and bought this wood burning thing and some unfinished wooden boxes, so I am gonna be all crafty this weekend.

Last night I went to a bar in Hollywood. It was fun. Drinks were expensive, and it kinda got old after a few hours. But it's all good.

No comments: